Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fight Dachshund Glock in his element



Hockenheim - Timo Glock (26) wants his lean on Sunday 12th Forgot place of Silverstone do. On his home track wanting Odenwälder Glock (Germany is only 45 minutes away from Hockenheim) enter the next points for his team in Cologne:
"Hockenheim is for me has always been a good hunting ground. In 2006 I won there in the GP2 race series and I finished third, and I hope that I'm going with the Toypta TF108 in the points and make a good race. "
Instinct driver, hunting grounds, as we are quickly back to Glocks Nicknames: Fight dachshund. "Sun has christened michzu my formula-3-time track spokesman Kalli Hufstadt" he explains. Since then, a blue "fight Dachshund decorates" his helmet.
Glocks combative style of driving, they also appreciated the Marsdorfer plant, where it is known to classify the 5:20 (compared to team-mate Jarno Trulli has thin point of yield). "Timo is a beast on the track," says Toyota's chief engineer Dieter Gass.
"He is extremely motivated and goal oriented. I like to compare him with a terrier, because if he has only once firmly from somewhere, then he just lets go again if he has reached his goal. "