Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gladbach: Olli Neuvilles Top Template



Mönchengladbach - Oliver Neuville preparation spread his arms, executors Karim Matmour pointed with both index fingers outstretched to the oldies - the great herausgespielte 2-0, it was ultimately decided in a very close match.
"I'm just happy," beamed Matmour. "The Olli has placed great."
 There were coached by Michael Frontzeck a Extralob: "I literally threw him just after the failure Colautti and Olli has done very well."
The evergreen had to get out after 72 minutes, could be pumped plop on the bench. "I'm broken, but at these temperatures are all I think," said the ex-striker. "Now I'm going home to rest -."
Only one thing irritated him: the North stand was that the 36-year-old anzuzettelt the Humba. "Too bad. I've heard it, but I could not, "moaned Olli. "I had to give so many interviews."
Also read: Gladbach makes> savvy